Sunday, 30 December 2012

Bright Plaid

 Well, this is my first attempt at doing plaid nails. I wanted to do something nice and bright. I am not totally happy with how they turned out as the lines are crooked, but this is a learning process, so hopefully I'll get better at doing these. I used a piece of thread which I painted with the polish to do the smaller, thinner lines and that only seemed to work as a guideline, as it created a very light line. It also took me a  few attempts to learn that the polish was blobbing on the thread and I had to thin it out. Hopefully, I'll improve with practice and time.
The colours I used for this were Avon's Fuschia, Sunshine, Coral Beat and Licorice.

This is the picture tutorial I followed to do these:

http://nailartportal.blogspot.ca/2010/11/step-by-step-tutorial-on-boxeslines.html




No comments:

Post a Comment