Thursday, 6 December 2012

Christmas Things Nails

 I made some Christmas nails for my friend. These have Avon's Ruby Slipper for the main colour. Other colours used were Avon's Noir Emerald, French White Tip, Sweet Mint, Barefoot Beige, Cherry Jubilee, Starry Sky, Golden Vision, and Licorice.

 For this set I used Avon's Noir Emerald for the base colour. The other colours include Avon's Starry Sky, Gunmetal, Golden Vision,  Licorice(for the hard to see wire of the Christmas lights), French White Tip, Real Red, Barefoot Beige and Aqua Fantasy.
 I tried to do a variety of Christmas items and she can wear them one hand red, the other green or mix every other finger with the alternating colours, whatever she would like. I also thought I would include a picture of the Nailene artificial nails that are being used and the Avon packs of gems that are on the tree, wreath and lights.
I learned that black doesn't show up very well on the dark green so it is hard to see the Christmas light wire on the small nail, but I thought those gems were perfect to do the lights, great colours and shape to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment