Thursday, 11 April 2013

End Swipes-Damaged

I wasn't going to photograph these and show them, but I changed my mind. I'm not happy with the results at all. I don't like the colour combination and the polish got damaged right away.


These were done yesterday at the nail art class I teach, which unfortunately has been cancelled after this month. Anyway, I used Avon's Speed Dry polishes hoping that would help to have my nails dry before class ended. It didn't help in the slightest. I got my nails done and waited an hour before catching the bus home. I had to stop off at the post office on the way home to pick up a parcel and when I got home I realized the nails had been damaged. I'll be removing this today. Oh well, live and learn.
The main polish I used was Avon's Sprightly Mint and the the two polishes for the swipes of colour on the end were Rose Amour and Crystal Calm.


No comments:

Post a Comment