Sunday, 22 September 2013

Avon Brushed Metals Swatches

Today I thought I would do swatches of the Brushed Metal polishes I bought from Avon. These are gorgeous with a diamond shine finish and some texture to them.

This is just one coat of the Brushed Gold, and as you can see it is rather sheer and a little blotchy. I found all of them except maybe the Dusky Copper to be like this, so I recommend putting on two coats. However, I was thinking that this could be an interesting look over another colour of polish. I thought if I used a black polish and then put one coat of the Brushed Gold over it, it might give off a slight crackling effect. I may try that sometime to see if it will work.
Here we have two coats of the Brushed Gold. These pictures do not do justice to the pretty shimmer these polishes have.
Here is the Lilac Quartz again with two coats.

This is the Burnished Copper. I apologize that these are a bit messy, but I was rushing a bit to get them done this morning before I lost the direct sunlight.
The Platinum is a gorgeous blue colour and shines beautifully.
The last of the colours I have is the Dusky Copper, sorry it's a bit messy, but I think you can see the texture of the polish nicely in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment