Thursday, 26 September 2013

Avon Cuticle Conditioner

Well, I don't normally do this, but I would like to recommend this product. (I do not work for Avon, nor am I receiving any benefit from plugging this product.) I simply find this conditioner works well for me, so I wanted to share it.
The instructions say to apply the conditioner and then rub it in, but I just leave it to dry and found that works best for me. I am really happy with the results of this product. I have dry skin to begin with and with doing all the nail art and removing stray polish from around my nail bed with nail polish remover, it gets extra dry. I have found this conditioner really helps to moisturize my finger tips, so they look much better for photographing especially on the macro setting (which doesn't hide anything). lol
Here I have just freshly brushed the conditioner around my cuticle and the sides of my nail bed. I just leave it to soak in naturally and let it do it's thing. So, if you are looking for a product like this, then I would suggest giving this one a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment