Saturday, 14 September 2013

DIY Easy Butterfly Nail Decals

So, I am planning to do a craft sale at the beginning of November to see if I can sell any of the nail art creations I have made, as I don't wear fake nails. As that is all I had to sell, I figured it might not go so good if no one attending the sale wears them either. I tried to think of something else I could make that might sell and then I remembered about nail transfers!
I tried doing some simple butterfly designs to start out. I used parchment paper, as Nail Nerd says she tested out all kinds of things and found this works best. Here is her tutorial: http://www.nailnerd.com/creating-your-own-nail-transfers/

Anyone can do this to make their own nail art without doing it directly on their nails. So this is great for people that aren't ambidextrous. Hopefully, I can at least sell some nail decals. I am going to try to do a variety of nail art, so that it can be used by girls of all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment