Monday, 23 September 2013

Layla Ultra Violet Hologram -No Top Coat

It finally got sunny enough today to photograph these, so I did a quick swatch. It's a little messy around the edges, I tried to clean it up, sorry. Without any top coat this polish is gorgeous and just what I wanted in a holo-type polish!
A bit of a different angle so you can see some of the effects. This polish doesn't look like much when it's wet, but when it dries POW!! It's awesome! :-D
And yet another view of this. I did three thin coats of this. I recommend being very gentle and light with the brush to coat the polish on smoothly as I found it had a tendency to remove the polish underneath and cause a bare patch if I brushed on the next layer to vigorously.
Here in Thunder Bay I could only get this polish online at Nail Polish Canada, so if you can't find it in the stores, you can order it through them. I was very pleased with their service, although I have only ordered from them once so far.


1 comment: