Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Layla Ultra Violet Hologram

This polish is gorgeous and has a great hologram effect. It does go on rather sheer, I found. I made a mistake though and put a top coat over it, which dulled down the effect quite a bit actually. :-(
Of course it has to be a cloudy day, but I hope you can see some of the effect in these photos.
I'll have to re-do these without the top coat and on a sunny day, so you can see the full effect. It's funny but I kind of feel like my nails are naked with just one colour of polish on them and no nail art stuff. lol

2 comments:

  1. Great polish! I'm looking forward to even a better look but I can see it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only hope my camera will be able to pick up how awesome it is, when I re-do this in the future. >.<

      Delete