Friday, 11 April 2014

Day Eleven Polka Dots - Fuzzy Dice Accent!

I had a lot fun with these nails. I had to throw in my sense of humour into this challenge at some point. ;-)
I am old enough to remember the days when people would hang a pair of fuzzy dice from their rearview mirrors in their cars!
I thought it would be fun to use flocking powder to make a fuzzy die for my accent nail. Who knows maybe one day I'll do fuzzy dice on all my nails in different colours? That would be funny.

 The polishes that were used for today's look were Avon's French White Tip, Real Red (under the flocking powder) and Licorice.

For more Polka Dot Day Eleven looks please check out the challenger's blogs linked below:
MD nail ART
Nailingtons
Nail Polish Queens
Eccentric Whims
The Adorned Claw

No comments:

Post a Comment