Monday, 14 April 2014

Day Fourteen Flowers - Cherry Blossoms

Once again, I am doing a design I have had on my 'to do' list. I thought this would be nice for spring, too, although we are having light snow currently.
You may have noticed my nails are shorter. I had a split occur on one of my nails, so I trimmed it back and I like my nails to be as even in length as possible, so I cut back the rest of them, too. I don't have much to say about how these turned out, I'm not overly impressed, but they are okay.
All polishes are from Avon. The background blue is Aqua Fantasy. The branches are Bare Necessity. The flowers are a no name mini polish with Tropical Punch.

Please click the links below for the other challenger's Day Fourteen looks:
Nailingtons
MD nail ART
The Adorned Claw




2 comments: