Sunday, 6 April 2014

Day Six Violet - Cascading Glitter

I tried to do a look with cut out lace that has cute little iridescent flowers, but I couldn't get the lace to stay stuck down to the nail and it smudged the polish and just looked horrible. So I scrapped that idea and tried something different.
For this look, I did a couple of layers of the dark Midnight Plum from Avon and then after that thoroughly dried I added a little clear polish at the top of each nail and sprinkled an iridescent glitter powder over it.
The glitter powder is so sparkly and colourful.
Pictured here is the Midnight Plum polish and Iridescent glitter powder both from Avon.

For more Day Six looks click the links below:
MD nail ART
Nailingtons
The Adorned Claw
Nail Polish Queens
Eccentric Whims

No comments:

Post a Comment