Sunday, 13 April 2014

Day Thirteen Animal Print - Snakeskin

I have wanted to do snakeskin nails for some time, so I am really glad this challenge is 'forcing' me to do many styles I've had on hold. :-)
I'm not sure that I had the best shaped mesh material for making this look, but I am happy with it for my first attempt. To create this look I followed the video tutorial at this link Snakeskin Nails Tutorial.

I used two different sized mesh materials to create the pattern. I started with two coats of L'Oréal's In The Buff. I added one coat of Essence Gorgeous Bling Bling over the larger orange mesh material. I finished with my frankenpolish I called Dark Chocolate, a clear polish that I added a very dark brown eyeshadow colour to using the smaller white mesh material. I like how the frankenpolish looks for this snakeskin effect.

More Day Thirteen Animal Prints can be found through the links below:
Nailingtons
MD nail ART
Nail Polish Queens
The Adorned Claw

No comments:

Post a Comment