Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Day Twenty-Nine Inspired by the Supernatural - UFOs

I love Forteana, so this was a great challenge to do!  :-D  UFOs are one of my favourite topics to read about and watch programs and things on. It's a lot of fun!
I took these pictures outside in direct sunlight to try to capture the holographic quality of the polish used to make the UFOs. Part of the picture is a little out of focus, but it wouldn't be a real UFO picture if it wasn't out of focus! haha
I thought this was fun to create and wear! The multi-coloured gems are cute and can either be lights or windows on the craft, whichever you prefer. :-)
I used Avon's Midnight Blue for the night sky background. The UFO's were done with Layla's Mercury Twilight. I added gems from Cheeky.

Please take a look at the other challenger's Supernatural nails at these links:
MD nail ART
Nailingtons

No comments:

Post a Comment