Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Vintage Peach Roses

This week's challenge at the Nail Polish Queens community is Vintage Nails, so I did these cute little fancy French Tips with a row of roses at the top of the tips. To create this look I simply did two coats of the blue colour and then free handed the white french tips. I didn't worry about the french tips being perfect because I knew I was going to cover them partially with the roses. I then used the darker of the two peach colours I had and put dabs along the french tip for the base of each rose. I didn't make them perfect dots, as flowers aren't usually perfectly round. I then added the lighter peach colour to make the petals and finished with little dabs of green for the leaves. Unfortunately, the peach smudged a little with the top coat application, but I am happy with how they turned out.

The list of polishes I used for this look are: Avon's Seabreeze for the blue base colour, French White Tip for the French tips, Revlon's Provoke for the darker peach rose base, Avon's Swift Sherbert for the petals and Sweet Mint for the leaves.

1 comment: