Monday, 1 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas Challenge - Twelve Twinkling Tree Lights

The lovely ladies at the Nail Polish Queen's community have devised a challenge list for the season to be jolly. Here is the link if you want to check out the awesome nail art that gets displayed: Nail Polish Queens

We are starting at Day 12 and every other day doing a new challenge. This way we can wear our art a little longer and give us some extra time to work on our nails. With our last day, Day 1 falling on Christmas Day to complete the countdown challenge. I decided to join, as I have taken quite a bit of time off from doing my nails, and haven't felt overly inspired to do anything. This will give me the opportunity to get back into the swing of things and have a little fun.


I used teardrop shaped coloured gems for the accent nail. I tried to paint teardrop shaped bulbs, but alas my artistic skills are lacking. lol  Luckily, I managed to get the last rays of sunlight that shone in my home today to capture these photos.


I used Avon's Noir Emerald for the background tree colour. Sally Hansen's Celeb City for the wire. Avon's Viva Pink, Garden Green, Lagoon and China Glaze's Solar Power for the bulbs.



2 comments: